<$BlogRSDURL$>
Sunday, February 29, 2004

First post 

Broadly speaking, this is intended to be a political weblog. Like many political blogs, though, it will include in its wider focus discussions of science, society and the law. Why "Odd Hours"? I tend to keep odd hours, and odd hours are probably when most of the posting will be going on. In the long run I envision a group blog of perhaps ten regular contributors each putting in a few odd hours a week. Something along the lines of Daily Kos or The Volokh Conspiracy. Contributors could focus on individual topics of interest such as electoral politics, foreign policy, legal news, science and technology, etc. About me: I'm a graduate student at UC Berkeley. Here is my homepage.
Back to the Odd Hours main page
© 2004 Odd Hours
Reproduction permitted provided Odd Hours or the author of the quoted post is credited.